Have a question, comment, or suggestion for Epic Press? We'd love to hear from you and will make every effort to respond to you as soon as possible? The quickest, most convenient, and efficient way to contact Epic Press is via Email, or you may send your correspondence to:Epic PressP. O. Box 41624Austin, Texas 78714-1624
We are not accepting submissions at this point in time.
If you're an aspiring author, we can certainly review your work. We ONLY ACCEPT book queries submitted via e-mail to email@example.com. In the body of your email ONLY ADDRESS the three guidelines delineated below.
- Describe in as few word as possible the target audience for your book
- Explain [compelling reason] why someone other than friends and family would want to buy your book
- Advise how you think your book should be marketed.
- Do not send attachments.
- Only send your query via email.
- Do not expect a fast response.
- Do not send self addressed envelopes -- response only via email.
We will not be held responsible for any manuscripts, book proposals, or queries sent to us either mechanically or electronically. All unsolicited manuscripts, book proposals, and queries sent to any address other than the e-mail link above, including those sent to our physical address, will be promptly discarded regardless of whether they included return postage or not.